Shark Divers will not be accepting bookings for any shark operators in any location for trip dates on or before 1 July 2020. The situation will be closely monitored.
Refunds during Covid-19 lockdown and travel ban:
- Every effort will be made to assist you in re-scheduling to a more suitable date as all current booking holders can extend their vouchers up to 1 May 2021; however, if that is not possible or suitable for you:
- Full refunds will be made to clients that paid in advance via bank transfer or credit card.
- Clients that secured their booking via credit card will not be charged, as per standard policy we do not charge until the day of the tour, thus the payment did not take place.
There is no need to panic – 82% of COVID-19 cases are mild: patients only experience a slight fever, fatigue and a cough. Only about 6% of patients need intensive care. The vast majority of people can stay at home and get better without hospital treatment.
The most common symptoms are: Cough, Fever, Sore throat, Shortness of breath.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Source: https://sacoronavirus.co.za/ as at 25 March 2020.